1. How do I get in touch with Aditya Birla Finance Limited?
You can reach us through:
Helpline:1-800-270-7000 (Monday to Saturday 10 am - 6 pm; except on national holidays)
Email:email@example.com (Monday to Friday 9.30 am - 6pm; except on national holidays)
Service Branches: (Monday to Friday 9.30am - 6 pm; except on national holidays)
| Aditya Birla Finance Limited
Classic Pentagon, 2nd Floor,
Western Express Highway,
Mumbai - 400 099
| Aditya Birla Finance Limited
2nd Floor, UCO Bank Building,
New Delhi - 110 001
2. How can I access my loan account information online?
We have always strived to offer you a hassle-free experience. To enable you to be in control of your loan account, we are introducing a unique and completely secure service platform called ABFL Connect. You can access your loan account by using your login credentials
Features of ABFL Connect are:
- View your loan account whenever, wherever
- View and save your amortization schedule for any future reference
- Make an online request for disbursement
- Change your ECS mandate
- Ask for a top-up loan
- Apply for a new loan
3. Why should I opt for a loan from ABFL?
- Customised Solutions. Hassle-free Financing.
- Complete transparency in charges and processes
- Quick Approvals & Minimum processing and disbursement time
- Easy online application process and instant eligibility
- Door step services with simplified documentation through service RM's
- Choose between simple EMIs or structured repayments
- Attractive balance transfer option available to transfer your existing loan to us without any hassles
Disclaimer: The above questions and answers are provided for general information only and may not be completely accurate in every circumstance, do not purport to be legal/ commercial advice, and are not intended to be binding on Aditya Birla Finance Limited (ABFL). ABFL shall have right to change them from time to time. Each case would be reviewed independently, and the FAQs will have no binding effect on ABFL.
1. What is LAP?
LAP is a loan extended on a pre-owned property (Residential Property or a commercial property) for a legitimate end use that is disclosed upfront.
2. Which property can be considered as collateral?
Self occupied Residential Property or Commercial Property (Offices& Shops) can be considered as collaterals.
3. Which property can be considered as collateral?
Residential Property or Commercial Property (Offices, warehouse & Shops) can be considered as collaterals.
4. What are the main benefits of LAP?
The main benefit of LAP is access to liquidity against the mortgage of your existing residential or commercial properties. LAP is an easy tool to leverage on your existing assets without compromising on the superior returns they offer.
5. What are the various purposes that LAP can be used for?
The purpose of LAP is to take care of all your investment as well as personal needs and to help you meet your contingencies. A LAP is an economical and affordable way to bridge any financial need, whether it is business expansion or personal requirements such as education, marriage of children, family function, medical expenses, and renovation of your home. You can avail a LAP for any personal or for business purposes provided the end use is not for any speculative or prohibitive reasons.
6. What are my loan tenure options?
Loans can be availed with a tenure upto a maximum period of 20 years. Repayment will not ordinarily be extended beyond the age of retirement (if you are employed) or on your reaching 60 years of the age, whichever is earlier. However, our endeavour will be to determine the repayment period to suit your convenience.
7. What security / collateral do I have to present for the loan?
The security for the loan will be the first mortgage of the property to be financed, normally by way of deposit of Title Deeds and/ or such other collateral security, as may be necessary. The title to the property has to be clear, marketable and free from encumbrance. To elaborate, there should not be any existing mortgage, loan or litigation which is likely to affect the title to the property adversely.
8. Can I prepay the loan? What are the charges involved?
Yes, the loan can be prepaid. Please note that prepayment charges may be applicable. To know more about the charges, contact your Relationship Manager / Customer Service Desk or you can visit our website
9. What are the interest cost and other charges applicable?
Please contact Customer Service Desk or your Relationship Manager for the current rates applicable or you can visit our website
Disclaimer: The following questions and answers are provided for general information only and may not be completely accurate in every circumstance, do not purport to be legal/ commercial advice, and are not intended to be binding on ABFL. ABFL shall have right to change them from time to time. Each case would be reviewed independently, and the FAQs will have no binding effect on ABFL.